d2 digital cinema DCP mastering, dcp360
We offer a turn-key solution for post production facilities for mastering DCP (digital cinema package) for digital cinema exhibition.
Our solution (named dcp360) covers the following fields:
- Encoding, packaging
- Quality Control Screening room
- Storage, archiving
- Sales & operations planning
- DCP, KDM Duplication
Some of the key components of our offering:
DCP360 is D2’s own DCP facility sales & operations framework. It is used to build a cloud solution tomanage your workflow from sales activities over quality management and duplication until customer delivery, logistics of the DCPs.
DCP Duplicator is D2’s duplicator for DCP’s on CRU disks. Read more.
QubeMaster Pro is a uniquely flexible and powerful Digital Cinema encoding and packaging solution designed to integrate fully into the modern post environment. Taking advantage of today’s fastest multi-core processors, the Microsoft Windows based QubeMaster Pro software can work with the widest range of source material to pre-process, encode, encrypt and package content in one step at speeds that leave hardware-based encoding systems far behind. The deceptively simple user interface based on the DCI object model reveals an incredible amount of flexibility as one delves deeper into the system.
- Hierarchy of Compositions, Reels and Track Files
- Powerful pre-processing capabilities to work with any kind of source content
- Crop, scale and add borders
- 3D and 1D Lookup Tables (LUTs)
- Allows crop, scale and add borders to the image
- Flexible Color Space Conversion to and from XYZ
- MXF JPEG2000 Interop and SMPTE Packages
- optional MXF MPEG-2 Interop Packages
- Combine multiple audio files with flexible channel assignments
- Burn-in subtitling in 2D & 3D
- Realtime previews of JPEG2000 Compositions in 2D and 3D to any display device
- Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows Vista™ based Workstation (Windows 7 x64 OS preferred)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz or faster CPU (16-core Workstation with 2 x 3GHz Intel Nehalem CPUs preferred)
- 2 GB RAM minimum (8 GB preferred)
- 200MB available Storage, separate Media Storage
- High-performance NVIDIA Graphics Adapter capable of a screen resolutionof 1280×1024 or higher (1920×1080 or 2048×1536 preferred).
QubeMaster Xpress makes digital cinema mastering accessible to everyone. The simple 3-step user interface effortlessly guides you through the process of converting still images, Flash animations as well as AVI and Quicktime movies into standards compliant Digital Cinema Packages (DCPs) that will work on any digital cinema server!
- Simple, intuitive 3-step interface that anyone can learn in seconds
- JPEG, TIFF, TGA & BMP images
- AVI, Quicktime (MOV), Windows Media videos and Flash animations
- Standards compliant 2K DCPs in DCI JPEG2000 format
- Multi-Threaded architecture takes full advantage of multi-core workstations
- Color Space Conversion to XYZ
- Simply UI for Aspect Ratio Conversions
- Support for Mastering 4K DCPs
- Support for Mastering Stereoscopic (3D) DCPs
Minimum System Requirements
- A desktop or laptop computer with a dual-core or faster processor
- 4GB RAM
- Windows 7, Vista or Windows XP operating system (32 or 64-bit)
Premium System Requirements
- Dual 6-core/8-core processors
- 8 GB RAM
- 2 SATA drives in RAID 0 configuration for reading source content
- Minimum 1 additional SATA drive for writing the DCP
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
D2 is authorized Qube Cinema dealer for Benelux, France, Italy, Spain.