Barco Post Production Digital Cinema Projector
With the brand-new DP2K-P, Barco has built the world’s only Enhanced 4K-ready cinema projector specifically designed to meet the high performance needs of the post-production industry.
Proven platform The DP2K-P builds on the proven platform of the Barco DP2K-B projectors, from which it inherits widely acclaimed benefits such as best-in-class light efficiency, lowest cost of ownership, and ultimate ease-of-use.
Enhanced image detail To respond to the highly specialized needs of post-production houses, the DP2K-P projector delivers improved contrast, superior brightness uniformity, and a greatly expanded color gamut – considerably wider than the current DCI recommended color space.
Increased control What’s more, the DP2K-P post-production projector is bundled with a special version of the Barco Communicator software, enabling you to fully customize your 2D and 3D look-up tables. This dedicated software provides increased control over the color space, which allows you to do your job with an unprecedented level of accuracy.
- Digital Micro Mirror device 3 x 1.2” DC2K dark metal devices Advanced DLP Cinema™ signal processing with built-in 3D look-up table
- Native resolution 2,048 x 1,080 pixels
- Housing Hermetically sealed DMD, TM and optical assembly
- Lamp power 1.2kW – 4.0kW (Xenon lamp) – compatible with models from all major brands
- Light output 5,400 lumens* (standard 2kW lamp)
- Screen width @ 16 ftl (unity gain) up to 7.5 m (24.6 ft)
- Uniformity Meets the DCI review room specifications
- Contrast ratio 2,500:1
- Digital video inputs 2 x SMPTE 292M inputs and 2 x DVI input, both selectable as single and dual link
- Control I/O Ethernet, 8x GPIO, Serial RS232
- Prime lenses 1.25 – 1.45, 1.4 – 2.05, 1.6 – 2.35, 1.8 – 2.8, 2.15 – 3.6, 2.8 – 5.5
- Color gamut native red: x = 0.7; y = 0.3, native green: x = 0.2; y = 0.76, native blue: x = 0.145; y = 0.04,
- Power requirements 220V
- Dimensions 604(H) x 754(W) x 1129(D) mm – 23.78(H) x 29.69(W) x 44.45(D) inch
- Weight 133 kg (293 lbs)
- Max. ambient temperature 35°C / 95°F
D2 offers passive & active 3D systems for white & silver screens.
D2 partners with Xpand, MasterImage, Panavision & Dolby.
Call us for Xenon Lamps, Filters or other consumables